Author’s Note: I wrote this before mom’s passing but never got to post it… so I’m pretty some of my thoughts may have changed.
I read this article thru a friend on FB.
According to the author, Shauna Niequist, here are the 11 things you need to know to be a real adult
1. You Have Time to Find a Job You Love
2. Get Out of Debt and Stay Out of Debt
3. Don’t Rush Dating and Marriage
4. Give Your Best to Friends and Family
5. Get Some Counseling
6. Seek Out a Mentor
7. Be a Part of a Church
8. Find a Rhythm for Spiritual Disciplines
10. Feed Yourself and the People You Love
11. Don’t Get Stuck
– See full article here
In one of my “me” moments, I decided to look closely at each one and assess where I am at the moment. Yes, I am way over 25(ish) but I guess there’s no harm in continually learning and improving yourself. [Read more...]