Less than a month into the year and so much has already happened.
I was able to take some time to reflect on the past year, but I know that was not enough. That’s why I had to “force” myself to take this time to just sit in front of my screen and just write.
Like I mentioned, 2012 was a roller-coaster ride and, although I still do not want to get into, here’s a summary of what happened.
- It started out great with almost the whole family with us during the Xmas break (although I missed my wife dearly as she had to spend the holidays with her family in Canada)
- Then it went sour when mom passed away. I’ll definitely be writing more about her but I’m reserving that for later as that is usually a cry-fest for me.
- I then took some time off in Canada to visit the wifey
- The wifey and I decided to move closer to my brother’s place
- We finally stepped into the entrepreneurial world by acquiring a franchise of Kowloon House.
- After that, the wifey found her interest in cooking and decided to start a lunch pack business, Yummy Tummy.
- I decided to pursue my life coaching career further by enrolling in the Coaching Workshop by the OneCore.
I’m sure other significant things happened last year, but I guess these already prove my point about how 2012 played out.
And by the looks of the first month of 2013, I’m pretty sure that even more things will be coming in. I’m sure I’ll be needing my precious “me time” to keep me focused, in the hope that I would be ready to face all the challenges and heartaches it has to bring, as well as ready to take on all the opportunities that will be passing my way.
Ryan’s top five talent themes are:
Relator, Arranger, Learner, Maximizer and Individualization.
Do you want a 30-minute complimentary coaching session with Coach Rye? Check out his availability here: Calendly.