I have learned so much in the first four sessions that we’ve had and it comes with a bonus of being able to share it with a great bunch of coach-wanna-bes like myself. Each session is not only filled with lessons from Coach Pia, they also come with insights from such a diverse group of participants.
- One of us is taking up a course on counseling and wants to mix this with coaching.
- One realized that he does not have to be in a Lasallian brother to answer his calling to help people.
- Another realized this calling just as she finished her undergraduate studies.
- One is a natural coach, a people magnet who makes it easy for friends and strangers alike to open up their lives to.
- Another is a Reiki instructor who oozes with such calmness and serenity that you can’t help but absorb her positive vibe.
What makes this a great workshop is that each of us are at different stages in our journey as coaches, so we all have different insights and ideas. This naturally opens up yourself and allows you to look at a broader perspective on things.
Ryan’s top five talent themes are:
Relator, Arranger, Learner, Maximizer and Individualization.
Do you want a 30-minute complimentary coaching session with Coach Rye? Check out his availability here: Calendly.