Bo Sanchez is a popular religious personality in the Philippines. I have been subscribing to his daily newsletter for a couple of years now. However, his influence goes beyond religion and unto other aspects of my life, namely personal finance and relationship advices.
In one of his seminars, he discussed some relationship habits that everyone needs to develop.
They were so simple yet sounded really effective that I just had to pass it on to other folks who are in relationships as well.
Here they are:
- Say “I love you” at least once a day
- Kiss & Hug her several times a day
- Rub her feet
- Bring her flowers unexpectedly
- Train yourself to think of her first
- Write a love note on the bathroom mirror
- Call during the day to say “I love you”
- Let her catch you staring lovingly at her
- Let her hear you thank God for her
- Ask if there are things you can do for her
- Hold her hand while walking
Simple enough, right?
Well, not really. What makes it hard to stick to these habits are the other habits (actually, distractions in our lives). Things like work, TV and other non-essentials just tend to get in the way. So, although I have been successful in following most of these, I still need to continue to work on it.
How about you? What do you think about these habits? Do you have any that you care to share?
Ryan’s top five talent themes are:
Relator, Arranger, Learner, Maximizer and Individualization.
Do you want a 30-minute complimentary coaching session with Coach Rye? Check out his availability here: Calendly.